Show only active users in AD

Hi all…

With some help I manage to configure AD integration with my Openfire server. Until now is all working fine, but now I have another task. I have to configure AD integration to show only the users that has the status “Active” in my AD and I don’t hava a clue how to do that. I already searched the forum, Google and dind’t find anything. Anyone know how to do that?

[]s

Cloves Jr

This is a sample user filter that finds all users except disabled AD accounts:

(&(objectClass=organizationalPerson)(!userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803 :=2))

Ok…

I think something went wrong… I changed the field “ldap.searchFields” to the value you provided and then I shoutdown the server and started again. Now I can’t connect anymore in the Console Admin and in the Spark client.

How do I undo the changes?

Cloves Jr

Please…

Does anyone knows if I can undo this changes or I will have to run instalation process again?

[]s

Cloves Jr

I run setup process again and now I can login again, but I still can’t filter only active users in AD to show in the contact list in Spark.

If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know. Just for the record, I’m using Openfire 3.6.3 and my AD is a Win2003.

Thx

Cloves Jr

I manage to make this thing works with a little change in the sixthring post. I changed this

(&(objectClass=organizationalPerson)(!userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803 :=2))

to

(&(objectClass=organizationalPerson)(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803 :=2)))

and now it’s showing only active users.

Bye