Sip Phone Plugins

Hey,

I’m trying to use Sip Phone pluing, but when I click the test button is SIP phone mappings I receive this error:

SIP Account problem: NetworkErrorCheck the Registrar Address, and if there is a firewall blocking OpenFire Server to reach SIP Registrar Address.

i’m start openfire user debug model in the myeclipse and console print forllow information:

start - javax.sip.PeerUnavailableException: The Peer SIP Stack: gov.nist.javax.sip.SipStackImpl could not be instantiated. Ensure the Path Name has been set.

Cannot connect!

Cannot reach proxy.

Check your connection.(Syntax:<proxy_address:port/transport>) - org.jivesoftware.openfire.sip.tester.comm.CommunicationsException: Cannot connect!

Cannot reach proxy.

Check your connection.(Syntax:<proxy_address:port/transport>)

my openfire is 3.9.1 and sip phone plugins is 1.1.0,asterisk. when i used x-lite call is no problem.

another :

when the openfire starting,I receive this error:

13:40:34,718 ERROR EventBuilderImpl:372 - Unable to set property ‘items’ to ‘0’ on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.StatusCompleteEvent: no setter

13:40:34,906 ERROR EventBuilderImpl:372 - Unable to set property ‘strategy’ to ‘ringall’ on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.QueueParamsEvent: no setter

13:40:34,906 ERROR EventBuilderImpl:372 - Unable to set property ‘talktime’ to ‘0’ on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.QueueParamsEvent: no setter

phone map config:

Create a new pone mapping using the form below.

Anybody can help me ?

Thanks.