The Ignite Realtime community is happy to announce the latest release of Smack (version 3.3.1). It is now available for download. This is a minor release and there have been a few bug fixes, most importantly, the memory leak in the keep alive process and one new feature. This is a partial list of the more important items.
- [SMACK-441] - Memory leak in KeepAliveManager
- [SMACK-447] - Compression is not enabled for Java7ZlibInputOutputStream
- [SMACK-448] - Java7ZlibInputOutputStream does not work. Deflater.DEFAULT_STRATEGY is used as compression level when it should use Deflater.DEFAULT_COMPRESSION
- [SMACK-450] - VCard.load() throws null pointer exception if there is no VCard for the user
- [SMACK-455] - Multiple items doesn`t not parse correctly in a pubsub message
- [SMACK-369] - Exceptions during login should get thrown back up to the caller.
In addition to these, there have been many bugs fixed and a variety of other tasks done, the complete listing can be viewed here.