Small typo in default trancript messages

Guys,

Not much of a bug, rather cosmetic change. There is a typo in “Transcript Send Error” default message:

current: The transcript could not be sent. We are sorry for the inconvience

correct: The transcript could not be sent. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can be found in ChatSettingsCreator.class (plugin-fastpath.jar)

OF-424

Thanks wr00t. Just a thought, maybe, as a trivial/very low priority feature request, these defaults can be edited as well. Compiling from sources allows you to do that all right, but not many people would take this step. It may be handy in case of deployments with multiple workgroups/queues.

Some messages can be edited in Fastpath settings (in Admin Console). I need a list of messages which are hardcoded and you think they should be editable (preferable with the file where those lines exist now). Then i will create a feature request ticket.

I was thinking about all messages you can modify using Web Chat Text settings in Admin Console (http://host:9090/plugins/fastpath/workgroup-text-settings.jsp). As mentioned already their default values can be found in ChatSettingsCreator.class (plugin-fastpath.jar), and in sources in

./src/plugins/fastpath/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/fastpath/settings/chat /ChatSettingsCreator.java

It is rather low priority, unless there are big deployments (enterprise scale) with quite number of queues ad they want to use their specific defaults.

just o make it easier for you guys:

./src/plugins/fastpath/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/fastpath/settings/chat /ChatSettingsCreator.java

line 482

textMap.put(KeyEnum.transcript_not_sent_text, “The transcript could not be sent. We are sorry for the inconvience”);