Some Questions about Wirdfire

1. If I forget Admin password, how can I do?

2. Is it that only “admin” can logon in the Admin Console? If not, how to set to let other accounts logon? That’'s to say, can I create a accout with the same priority to “admin”?

3. My client is Pandion 2.5, but it seems that it transfers files pier to pier. Is there a way to log the name of the transfering file, even to save a copy in the server? Or, is there any other client can do this?

Waiting for your replies!

Thanks very much.

Hi Broom

1. If I forget Admin password, how can I do?

I assume in this case you want to reset the admin password. The easiest way to do this is to setup Wildfire to allow at least one other user to login to the Admin Console (see below) and use that user to reset the admin’'s password.

1. Is it that only “admin” can logon in the Admin Console? If not, how to set to let other accounts logon? That’'s to say, can I create a accout with the same priority to “admin”?

Yes, there is. If you look in your wildfire.xml file (located in the conf directory of your Wildfire installation) you’‘ll see an section where you can define multiple admin jids, so you’'ll end up with something like:

/code

1. My client is Pandion 2.5, but it seems that it transfers files pier to pier. Is there a way to log the name of the transfering file, even to save a copy in the server? Or, is there any other client can do this?

No, not out of the box there isn’‘t. You can capture some of the initial file negoitation using the Wildfire audit logs or writing your own plugin but since the file never passes through the server there is no way to save a copy. If you’'re looking to lock down your environment a bit more you might to take a look at Wildfire Enterprise.

Hope that helps,

Ryan

Thank you very much.