Some questions, Multi IM

Hello there,

First of all I have to say i love the software so far very much, however it would be handy if:

• Spark would feature a systray alert icon when a new msg arrives instead of a new window immediately just like traillian has (notify via the system tray).

• Multiple IM’'s like having 2 MSN account connected to one Openfire account doesnt seem to work now.

• There was an option to force the language of the spark client to XX (english) as it now forces in my local language.

• Maybe display a tiny or small display picture of the contact person (avatar) instead of just the green/yellow dots on the left before a contact person

• A feature to auto sort the contact list by protocol and/or name etc

• Webcam support?

Thank you so far!

Kind regards,

Michiel

Techconnect

• Spark would feature a systray alert icon when a new msg arrives instead of a new window immediately just like traillian has (notify via the system tray).

This is a Spark issue, so would need to be mentioned on that forum.

• Multiple IM’'s like having 2 MSN account connected to one Openfire account doesnt seem to work now.

This has been requested and is on the gateway plug-in roadmap

• There was an option to force the language of the spark client to XX (english) as it now forces in my local language.

not sure about this one. though again it’'s a Spark issue

• Maybe display a tiny or small display picture of the contact person (avatar) instead of just the green/yellow dots on the left before a contact person

Spark issue

• A feature to auto sort the contact list by protocol and/or name etc

Ditto

• Webcam support?

Have you looked at the beta Red5 plug-in?