Some Requests and Questions

So i’'ll put there a couple of issues, as i like, though big posts are not very popular:)

1. Users listing in AC, can you add combobox to select how much users is shown per page, 20 is not enaough:) Maybe there is some property to change this?

2. I dont know if it’‘s up for Exodus, but it shows all the history of MUC every time you enter it. And there could be very old messages, or just our testing blablas. And it’‘s not convinient to re-create same room again. I was talking about this in my first thread in this forum:) It’'s a flush option for MUC room, wich will bring room to its defaults and delete all chating history…

3. There is an email field in User Properties when creating User. But Exodus doesnt get this when you try to look at user properties in roster. It shouldnt? So what for we need this? Any client able to retrieve this information?

4. This is probably Exodus issue too. In MUC roster it shows usernames and not the names of users. But the use simplified usernames w/o spaces etc. It could be hard to understand who are u speaking too:) One more, when joining chat room u can enter any nickname. So there could be real mess in chat. I suppose there is no way to make Exodus to show only real names (usernames) of users, is it? Any way to discover real JIDs in Exodus MUC too?

5. “Users sorted by username” says Admin Consele when listing users. Any way to sort them by other criteria? Maybe there is some plugin for this?

Well, that’'s enough for that thread:) Heading to another.

I have to agree with point 1-- twenty users per page is waaay too small. Ideally, I’'d like to see an adjustable amount, much like how the inbox in Yahoo Mail works.

I noticed that Exodus cannot pick up the email address, too. Not sure where the disconnect is, with Exodus or Jive…

wroot,

To start, I’‘ve filed JM-185 for issue #1. We’'ll parse through the rest of them and file issues or reply as appropriate.

Thanks!

-Matt

i see, you’'ve added combobox, so now i can see all my users at once. But 100 could be not enough to someone:) And it should save selected number after server restart, i think.

plus, maybe could be useful to be able to change admin password in AC.

plus, maybe could be useful to be able to change

admin password in AC.

You should already be able to do this by changing the admin user account password.

Regards,

Matt

thanx:) very convinient now:)

1. I dont know if it’'s up for Exodus, but it shows

all the history of MUC every time you enter it. And

there could be very old messages, or just our testing

blablas. And it’'s not convinient to re-create same

room again. I was talking about this in my first

thread in this forum:) It’'s a flush option for MUC

room, wich will bring room to its defaults and delete

all chating history…

JM-292 and JM-294 at some point

1. There is an email field in User Properties when

creating User. But Exodus doesnt get this when you

try to look at user properties in roster. It

shouldnt? So what for we need this? Any client able

to retrieve this information?

well… nevermind

1. This is probably Exodus issue too. In MUC roster

it shows usernames and not the names of users. But

we use simplified usernames w/o spaces etc. It could

be hard to understand who are u speaking too:) One

more, when joining chat room u can enter any

nickname. So there could be real mess in chat. I

suppose there is no way to make Exodus to show only

real names (usernames) of users, is it? Any way to

discover real JIDs in Exodus MUC too?

JM-225, JM-353

1. “Users sorted by username” says Admin Console when

listing users. Any way to sort them by other

criteria? Maybe there is some plugin for this?

JM-240

Not all issues are fixed, but they are filled in JIRA at least, so i’'m closing this thread