Spark 2.0.2 Released

Hi Derek,

it seems that SPARK-312 is also included in 2.0.2.

LG

Hi Ian,

I hope that I got “p.s. notes added to users would be great!!! i.e. when a convo window is open you can add specific notes ‘‘tagged’’ to another user.” right into SPARK-377. Or did you mean to move assign a created note to another user?

LG

In changelog I see that the German translation is avialable since 2.0.2 version however I can’'t see where could I switch to it.

It depends on your Regional Settings. So either you should switch to German reg.set.

I dont get it. Where do I switch this “regional Settings”

My PC over here is as German as can be but still my Spark 2.0.2 is English…

Bye

Starry

Hi Starry,

the file is called i18n/spark_i18n_de_DE.properties and one can read in the comments:

##   spark_i18n "_" language "_" country ".properties"
##   spark_i18n "_" language ".properties"
##    spark_i18n_en.propertis       <- English resources
##    spark_i18n_en_US.properties   <- American US resources
##    spark_i18n_de.properties      <- German resources

So one thought about a German version for .de, .at, .ch and Amish (; while writing the comments in the file but the result was a German version just for Germany.

LG

How would I do this using published groups from Wildfire??

Hello!

wroot wrote:
In changelog I see that the German translation is avialable since 2.0.2 version however I can’'t see where could I switch to it.

It depends on your Regional Settings. So either you should switch to German reg.set.

Hmm, my PC is as german as can be including JAVA. My Spark 2.0.2 is still English. So could somebody pls elaborate on how to switch over to German?

I dont think it is OK for the users to have to mess around with config files. Since JAVA is able to know what language it should talk to me, my naive guess is Spark could also…

Bye

Starry

Ping!

Still waiting for somebody to shed some light onto this localisation issue

thanks in advance

Starry

Hi Starry,

take a look into wroot’‘s “Guide for Translators” - I assume that you don’'t have a German +Germany but a +Switzerland or +Austrian language setting and so you will not be able to get the German translation.

If this is the case than this is a minor bug and I could open an issue for it so Derek may fix it.

LG