Spark 2.0.5 don''t re-conect

Has Surprised the absence very useful function as re-conect.

Re-conect will is added in the following version?

Popular question. Yes, it will be there someday. But not in 2.0.6.

It’‘s very useful function. If Spark can determine that connection is lost - why it can’'t try to reconnect after multiple seconds? Is it so difficult to code this feature?

Other question. Spark don’‘t run even checkbox with autostart is enabled. Solvation - inserting spark start in windows registry. It’'s not intuitive for average users. Spark 2.0.0-2.0.2.

Thalt wrote:

Other question. Spark don’‘t run even checkbox with autostart is enabled. Solvation - inserting spark start in windows registry. It’'s not intuitive for average users. Spark 2.0.0-2.0.2.

Thought this bug was introduced in 2.0.4. Must be this one SPARK-428

I just got disconnect and holy smokes!!! it auto reconnected! 2.0.6 DID get this feature, everyone upgrade now!

Yes I noticed Spark re-connected itself this morning after bringing my computer out of suspend. Another small step towards getting users to use Spark. I found that before people would just close Spark down instead of reconnecting.

wroot wrote:

Popular question. Yes, it will be there someday. But not in 2.0.6.

So i probably will have to eat my words Derek is watching us Yeah, it works, and it rocks

Oh WROOOOOOT! I will write this date down in my calendar

Derek

BTW, Derek. As there was no announcement of 2.0.6, the only source for news is the changelog. So, maybe you should put there not only the known registered issues. So more users will find the reconnect feature and so on.

Yeah, but after reconnect Spark don’'t recheck status of users from contactlist and all of them stays offline

It’'s a bug.

Hm. It seems that after reconnect Spark changed self status only. All caontacts stays offline, i can’‘t edit my profile and can’'t send messages to anyone.

Spark 2.0.6, Wildfire 3.1

Works fine for me. Latest Wildfire on 2k3 AD with Spark 2.0.6

Thalt wrote:

Yeah, but after reconnect Spark don’'t recheck status of users from contactlist and all of them stays offline

Works for me.