Spark 2.5.1: One click hiding broken again (2.5.4 worse)

One click roster hiding is not working anymore.

2.5.1 still here

2.5.4 Beta 1 one click roster unhiding doesnt work now too

Err… It’'s not fun to wait for some features i really need. But i just hate when already done features are suddenly gone and you are already addicted to em…

Now it’'s even worse!! arghh… Now i cant get roster window up with one click. What i was hating Exodus for is coming back to Spark. Double click is so old and lame feature… Give it back!

So one may want to re-open SPARK-444, it was probably introduced by SPARK-763.

Ok, so i’'m waiting for a plugin for one click roster hiding/unhiding.

Strange. I can get Spark roster window from tray with one click at home (Win2000). But i cant do it at work (WinXP). Same 2.5.6. Maybe at home i’m not using built in JRE but the latest one.

I tworks perfectly on my machine, and the other 170+ in my company (To the best of my knowledge). We have machines configure to start spark in the tray. Maybe it is an issue with your profile. Can you create a new temp user and see if the problem is the same when using your spark accouont with the new temp profile.

Hi,

does “hiding” work fine or are you just talking about showing the roster? For me hiding fails.

LG

it2000 wrote:

Hi,

does “hiding” work fine or are you just talking about showing the roster? For me hiding fails.

LG

in my last post i was talking only about “showing”. One click hiding is broken for a long time.

mtstravel wrote:

Maybe it is an issue with your profile.

Yep. This is some problem with my profile. One click unhiding works with other user.