Spark 2.5.3: Localisation

Some fields don’'t take values from i18n files. For example: in search contact form fields Username, Name, Email always shows in english; Menu Spark->Plugins, letter “Plugins” always shows as ‘‘Plugins’’.

Does somebody have the same problems?

Hi Thalt,

This issue actually has to do with Openfire, and more specifiy with the search plugin, rather than with Spark. Spark asks the server (in this case Openfire/the search plugin) what fields are available to search on and Spark displays the fields that the server reports are available. So, Spark doesn’'t do any of the translation/localization in this case.

Version 1.3.0 of the search plugin added internationalization support to the Admin Console portion of the plugin but not to everything that the client might see. I’'ll work on adding full internationalization support to the plugin and will report back when I have something in place.

Thanks,

Ryan

Thank you very much. I’'ll finish translation into russian in few days. What I must to do next? Send translated file to Derek?

Hi Thalt,

Once you’'ve translated this file following the Translator Guide you can send the file to me and I can add it to the plugin.

Thanks,

Ryan

I’'ve done translation and sent this to your email.