Spark Client Question

I am trying to figure out if it’s possible to change a feature about the client. Currently, if you close the main window with file, contacts, actions, etc it closes to the system tray. Is it possible to change this behavior to where it won’t close to the system tray and have spark have two different windows one for the chats and the other the main client window?

I don’t quite understand the question. Spark already has two separate windows: chats and contacts window.

I have attached a screenshot of the window I am inquiring about. When user A closes this window out it goes to the system tray. In order to reopen that window again user, A has to navigate to the system tray and click spark again. We have a lot of none technical users using spark so I was wondering if there is a way to keep that window from minimizing to the system tray and staying on the taskbar as a second window. I hope this makes a little more sense in what I am asking.

There is no such option. Maybe you should recommend your users to minimize the window instead of closing it (chat window works the same way).

Ok Thanks for your help.