Spark does not receive message but sending is OK

Hello, I have problem with spark.Some users can not receive message, but send it is possible. It is happening on both- latest stable and latest beta version of spark. I was trying find solution on this forum but without any result. Can anyone help me? Thanks and regards Roman

Try reinstalling it and also removing user’s profile after you do uninstall. Or you can just remove the profile and launch Spark again. C:\Documents and Settings\User\Spark . Beware, that you will loose conversation history. You can leve it and delete everything else. Also, you can give a try to a latest SVN versions here http://community.igniterealtime.org/docs/DOC-1822

I have news about the problem. When I rename folder jre from spark installation directory and spark use jre installed on the system - sun jre 1.6 update 20 communication working - send and receiving is OK. But I am not sure, if this is solution for this problem, because I also try delete user’s profile.

When problem will repeat I try latest svn version.But this problem is not in known bugs

Roman