Spark Manager for openfire 3.3.0

Hopefully today will be a GREAT day!! Matt??

Hey guys,

We’'re preparing a new build of the Spark Manager plugin that works with 3.3 and it should be available soon.

Regards,

Matt

Thanks Matt, that is truly GREAT news for us all!! A huge thanks to everyone involved in that decision!! w00t!!

So my comparison did the trick Joking, heh

Nice. So maybe i should give Spark Manager second chance.

Now I know this is going to go so far as tripping my luck with a crowbar and sending it tumbling down 37 flights of stairs (just pushing my luck doesn’‘t cut it here) but I know that those of us who were still using Spark Manager prior to this build were either copying it and backing it up from previous versions, or hunted exhaustively for it. It seems to me that if it’'s going to be made an official part of the open source Openfire project, will we be seeing it in the Available Plugins list? or will we only be able to download it from a link on this thread (like last time).

Fantastic!!! =) I can’'t wait! =)

Great News Matt!!!

Let me know when you have something.

sorry about the OOO

Message was edited by: planktr

Excellent! Hope to see it soon.

Hey guys,

Attached you will find the new version of the plugin that is compatible with Openfire 3.3.0.

Enjoy,

– Gato

Yesssss!!! Sweet… Thanks!! Thanks!! Thanks!! Did I mention Thanks?? And Thanks on behalf of all the people that will end up downloading and using this without posting a thanks!! This truly is a great community, great project, and just overall a great place to hang out… It is NOT everyday that you see people go out of their way to take care of people like you all do here…

Scott

Thank you very much for this…

-Andy

Hi,

I hope that one is able to find this thread using search … openfire sparkmanager … as it is not listed in the download section.

LG

Yes, thank you very much!!! Going to try it tonight…

When you do a Google or Live.com search for “openfire spark manager” the first entry on the hit list is this page.

it2000 wrote:

Hi,

I hope that one is able to find this thread using search … openfire sparkmanager … as it is not listed in the download section.

LG

Maybe that’‘s because it was made on high demand of some part of community. So it’'s not announced publicly and not on the download page

Thank you very much guys!

So, all of you, are you able to use it? I’'ve just dropped it in plugins dir, but nothing is happening, it doesnt unpack. Should i restart Openfire?

UPD: after i’'ve tried to install some other plugin form Plugins page in Admin Console it finally has appeared as well.

Thanks for updating this. I noticed that the “Email Template” still calls the server Wildfire…

Can we get an official word on the plan for this plugin? Will it be added to the Openfire plugin page? If so, when? If not, why not? Please let us know the official plan, thanks.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!