Spark on Blackberry

I was just wondering if there is any way to get Spark to work on a blackberry. I did some searching and could not find a way to do this.

This is brought on by our Sales manager who wants to have his sales staff to be connected 24\7 on spark and more importantly to be connected to the fastpath so they can take chats from customers 24\7. Personally I hope that this does not work, not for me but for his staff cause I would hate to have them getting messaged at two in the morning to answer a simple question that could have waited.

So anyways is there any way to get Spark on a blackberry with or without the fastpath plugin working?

For Spark itself and fastpath, no. However, there are applications such as Jivetalk (no relation to Jive Software as far as I can tell) that allow you to connect to Openfire servers that are accessible from the internet. It’s not free, but it’s worth the $20-30 if you need IM access to your office from anywhere. BTW, your situation sounds like the typical bonehead sales manager idea- “Who cares about people’s lives away from work?? Let’s generate more sales 24/7 so my commissions go up!” I’m sure sure he tried to use some buzz words to make it sound like he knew what he was talking about too…

I have read this post on earlier occassions too and could not find a solution. Came across another post on the web for PalRingo and it seems to work well. The interface is not that great but works for us.