Spark Skinning Beta

We’‘re pleased to announce the beta release of the Spark Skinning Service. This service makes it easy to customize Spark to include your company’'s logo, company name and control various aspects of the application.

Spark Skinning Service - http://www.jivesoftware.com/skin

Please send all feedback to spark@jivesoftware.com. Thank you to all who participate in the beta program and of course, to all the Spark users. We have some big plans this year.

Cheers,

Derek

Hi Derek,

I may post it also here, so not all users will complain about missing unicode support. I tried to enter “Löwe” as program name and as file name and it got converted to “L??we”.

LG

What’'s the turn around time on the install files for the beta?

Corey,

It should happen within 2 minutes. However, there was a bug with the system that prevented the builds from happening on a timely basis. It should be fixed later today.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi all-

I’'ve created an account and set up my custom builds, but nothing shows up on the Downloads page.

When I hit Save, I see the following:

Configuration saved successfully – builds in progress. View Downloads

Any ideas?

This is a great feature. My users really like the Spark client, and Wildfire is incredibly stable and easy to set up.

Thanks for your hard work!

Joe

Hi,

it will be fixed on Wednesday as far as I know. The hard worker is relaxing today

LG

I created a user, created a custom client and now when I try to access the download section I get this message :

We are unable to access downloads due to insufficent privileges. To build a custom client, please sign up for a skin account.

I get this message even if I’'m logged in.

same here

I’'ve created an account and set up my custom builds, but nothing shows up on the Downloads page.

When I hit Save, I see the following:

Configuration saved successfully – builds in progress. View Downloads

When the beta is expired will we have to pay 495$ a year. I only want it for my small website.