Spark Skinning

Hi All,

I have just had a play around with the Spark Skinning site, as it appears to be updated to version 2.5.3 of Spark.

There is a new option on there for setting up a icon to be used on the task bar & in the system tray… What colour needs to be used to have transparancy on this?

And how do I revert back to the standard image for this?

Also, it is labeled as version 2.5.3… But once installed, if i click help it then says its version 2.5.4…

Thanks

Jason

Bump…

Have noticed the site & file now contains the correct version number… However, i still cannot get rid of the icon… Have clicked the ‘‘clear’’ button & saved the build, but its still there on new downloads…

Thanks

Jason

Hey Jason,

This is a bug, thank you for finding this. It is now in the process of being fixed.

Cheers,

Will

Thanks Will!

Think I have found another problem…

The skinned client i’‘m using at the moment doesn’‘t appear to be using AntiAliased fonts like the regular Spark 2.5.4 client does… Not a big deal, just doesn’'t look as pretty heh

Jason

when using the skinned client with the servername greyed out, if I enter a wrong password it pops back to the login box and the server name is no longer greyed out and can be changed. Is that just me?

Yep i get that also… Not that big a deal, as i’‘m pretty sure it’'ll still say the correct name next time its opened if somebody does edit it by accident (or on purpose), but yeh, still probably a bug.

Jason

Hi…

Has the website been updated to fix the bug where the ‘‘clear’’ button is not working for the ‘‘application image’’?

Still doesn’'t appear to be working for me…

Thanks

Jason