Spark sometimes hangs up on start

hi,

Using: SPARK-INSTALL4J-504 (also with plain 2.6.3, both online install)

JRE: Oracle Java 6 Update 27

Server: Openfire 3.7.0

i seem to get a sucessful connection (sometimes, i do see transports coming online) but a few seconds after that, Spark hangs up and is @ 100 % CPU for one fo my cores.

then again, after a few restarts of spark, it works; let that be ~4 restarts.

im not seeing where and why it hangs since im unable to switch to that tab in the Smack debug windows (if that issue is even related to Smack; i don’t know)

any idea how i can track this one down?

ok i got that reproducable by other means, but i guess it won’t help either.

Using: SPARK-INSTALL4J-519

JRE Oracle Java 6 Update 29

Server Openfire 3.7.1 (with kraken plugin, i forgot to mention that last time.)

last time, it happened on start. then, when i went disabling the irc gateway since i don’t use it right now, the hang disappeared.

now, when i open a chat window to a specific contact (its over the ICQ gateway if that matters, other ICQ contacts work fine) spark hangs.

im not seeing any output in the smack debug window, so im not sure what else i can do now.

Anything in the log files?

no, nothing what is within that timeframe.

the last thing i had there is:

20.10.2011 12:35:26 org.jivesoftware.spark.util.log.Log error
SCHWERWIEGEND: No response from the server.:     at org.jivesoftware.smackx.PrivateDataManager.getPrivateData(PrivateDataManager.java:209)
    at org.jivesoftware.smackx.bookmark.BookmarkManager.retrieveBookmarks(BookmarkManager.java:218)
    at org.jivesoftware.smackx.bookmark.BookmarkManager.getBookmarkedConferences(BookmarkManager.java:91)
    at org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.conferences.ConferenceUtils.retrieveBookmarkedConferences(ConferenceUtils.java:364)
    at org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.conferences.ConferenceServices$3.construct(ConferenceServices.java:153)
    at org.jivesoftware.spark.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:141)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

but that didn’t repeat when the hang happened on reproducing so i guess its unrelated to this.