Spark Task List Settings

I have looked through the Spark help and searched this forum as well as the net and cannot find any information on where the Task List settings are stored?

If there are no settings that can be changed, what are the Task List parameters? How much in advance of the task date will it start reminding you? How often during that day will it remind you?

Any help or advice to this newbie would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

This data is probably stored in the user’s Private Storage in the server’s database, so it should be accessible from any computer while logging in with that user. You can try creating a task for this day and then restarting the Spark. You will see that it will show notification every time you start the Spark on that day which is set of the task. It won’t show any additional reminders i think.

This data is probably stored in the user’s Private Storage in the server’s database, so it should be accessible from any computer while logging in with that user. You can try creating a task for this day and then restarting the Spark. You will see that it will show notification every time you start the Spark on that day which is set of the task. It won’t show any additional reminders i think.

I will need to do some testing to figure out when it actually fires. I know users will ask me how this works.

This data is probably stored in the user’s Private Storage in the server’s database

How does one get at this? This installation is using the database provided with OpenFire.

Thanks!

What do you mean by “get at this”? Look at the stored values? I’m only guessing it’s in the private storage. If it’s there, then you should look at this table http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/openfire/docs/latest/documentation/database -guide.html#ofPrivate

If you are using default Openfire database (embedded), then you can go to /openfire/embedded-db/ and open openfire.script. There you can search for the INSERTs into ofPrivate table.

Thanks, that’s what I needed.