Spark UI

Hello,

Spark looking good but some interface properties are strange for me.

For example in tabbed dialogs when you activate the tab - the tab caption is hidding.

why?

What do you mean “tab caption is hidding”? In Spark active tabs are with dark background, if you ment this.

As about the screenshot and encoding issue. Are you connecting to your own Openfire server with IM Gateway? To get russian text in ICQ transport you should change encoding to windows-1251 in ICQ gateway’s settings (Admin Console > Server > Gateways - Settings)

Yes you right - “…In Spark active tabs are with dark background…” i mean exactly this. It’s not intuitive. Even in the tabs of this chat editor, the current tab are whiter then the other ones.

Many thanks for the Russian support tip. Please let me know if I should restart the spark or openfire server to let new font work?

Best Regards,

Andrew

zoer wrote:

Yes you right - “…In Spark active tabs are with dark background…” i mean exactly this. It’s not intuitive. Even in the tabs of this chat editor, the current tab are whiter then the other ones.

I remember i have spoken about this long time ago, but havent convinced developer to swap active/inactive tab colors. Funny thing is that in SparkWeb active tabs are lighter (well, they were when i tried it last time). So, i guess you’ll have to get used to it.

Many thanks for the Russian support tip. Please let me know if I should restart the spark or openfire server to let new font work?

Dont know exactly. I think it should work without restarting Spark and Openfire.

SPARK-970