Spark we is not working

I Loaded the sparkweb .swf and sparkweb .html in a server with with port 80 has sharepoint authentication,Then I can load the spark.swf from the browser of the server very smoothly,But Ican’t work when i load the swf from a client machine I can’t connect to port and I used the Security.LoadPolicy(“xmlsocketserver://jivesoftware.com:5229”) for loading the cross domain policy and also loaded a crossdomain.xml inthe port 80 of my server using vnc Its works well when i take the server using vnc and take the browser and add the url in the iexplorer.

getting error in the connect handler

public function init():void
{
CountVar++;
Alert.show(“inside init”+CountVar);
connectionManager = SparkManager.connectionManager;
var connection:XMPPConnection = connectionManager.connection;
connection.addEventListener(“login”, connected);
connection.addEventListener(“disconnection”, handleDisconnect);
connection.addEventListener(“error”, handleError);
SparkManager.inviteListener.addEventListener(InviteEvent.INVITED, MUCInviteReceiveWindow.show);

//set up UI event listeners
ExternalInterface.addCallback("setFocused", setFocused);
var foo:NotifyEvent
chatContainer.addEventListener(NotifyEvent.NEW_MESSAGE, function(evt:NotifyEvent):void {
 var message:Message = evt.message;
 ExternalInterface.call("alertTitle", "SparkWeb", RosterItemVO.get(message.from.unescaped, false).displayName+"!");
});
}

[code]

[code]

Please give me a solution to this

I can’t understand everything that you have done. So, so far i’m going to give you that link http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/docs/DOC-1553

I dont kow how to configure openfire in my system.please give me the installation help of open fire.I tried the open fire 3.6.4 from the igniterealtime.com after the installation i take one address http://127.0.0.1:9090 in the ie thereafter one setup screen appers there a databasemdb file is asking.I don’t know about the database i have to give there.what data base i have to give there and Is there any relationship with the data base and the spark web.

please help.

I don’t know much about Openfire and Sparkweb I tried the integrationof openfire and sparkweb in one of my server situated in canada using vnc.Iam using sparkweb.swf in one of our sharepoint application.I inserted the sparkweb.html and sparkweb.swf in one of the ports of share point with authentication.I can load the sparkweb.swf well and can chat when i take the internet explorer from the server machine using vnc its work well.

when i take the same url from one client machine there is error from the XMPPconnection connectHandler event.I think in this case we cant connect to the specified port pls give me solution to this

There is the documentation about setting up Openfire and it is pretty simple. Installation Guide http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/documentation.jsp There is also a guide about the database. Read all and if you still have some particular problem, then you can ask. I won’t repeat all the documentation here. On the database selection screen you can select internal Embedded-db or any database that you already have (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgre, etc.).

First you say you cant setup Openfire. Then you say you are chatting in SparkWeb on the localhost. I cant understand most of you explanations. Sorry. You cant use SparkWeb without a jabber server. I think it doesnt have to be Openfire, but it is better to use it with Openfire.

If you have read my SparkWeb How-to doc, then you should know, that connecting from the remote computer can be blocked by a firewall. You also need the latest sparkweb.swf, the latest Flash Player and the correct settings. All is explained in the how-to.

Iam telling the truth that Iam new to open fire and spark web for solving this issue.Some of my friend is already configured the Openfire and Sparkweb in the server.He not currently with me.So I have to solve this issue.My problem is It is working well when take the browser of the server,where i configured the sparkweb and openfire and access the url,But it does not work when i access it from the browser of a local machine.I hope u understood my problem

Iam getting with errors while installing the openfire 2.0.The screen shhot for the errors is attached here I downloaded openfire 2.0 setup exe from igniterealtime.org .

Pls help

I just downloaded the openfire.zip file from the igniterealtime.org .and copied the extracted files into one folder “openfire” in program files which is created while trying to installing the openfire.exe.I done this due to the failure of openfire installation.After the copying process i started the openfire server and configured it successfully.I can connect to the myservers 5222 port using a simple application.The code which i tried is attached here.While I trying to connect to jivesoftware.com with port address 5222,getting the security error .Is that possible to connect to jive software.com when my openfire server is listenting to myservers console port 9090 and secure port 9091?.After examinig the sparkweb.swf I found that there are two socket connections are made there one is to the jivesoftware.com and another is to the domain of the client machine where the sparkweb.swf runs.Is that correct? Please help.I hope u understood my problem.
BinarySocketSample.rar.zip (231350 Bytes)

You should always use the latest version (3.6.4 currently). Sorry, i cant understand what is happening with your server. Maybe you should wait fr this friend and you will solve this together.

Re: Spark we is not working
I just downloaded the openfire.zip file from the igniterealtime.org .and copied the extracted files into one folder “openfire” in program files which is created while trying to installing the openfire.exe.I done this due to the failure of openfire installation.After the copying process i started the openfire server and configured it successfully.I can connect to the myservers 5222 port using a simple application.The code which i tried is attached here.While I trying to connect to jivesoftware.com with port address 5222,getting the security error .Is that possible to connect to jive software.com when my openfire server is listenting to myservers console port 9090 and secure port 9091?.After examinig the sparkweb.swf I found that there are two socket connections are made there one is to the jivesoftware.com and another is to the domain of the client machine where the sparkweb.swf runs.Is that correct? Please help.I hope u understood my problem.

I wrote a sampe application with flash to connect to the jivesoftware.com.I tried it with flash cs3 and attached the sample here.My question is Is that possible to connect to jivesoftware.com with port 5222 and loadpolicy from 5229 when my openfire is configured

Admin console listening at:
http://pc4xp:9090
https://pc4xp:9091

pc4xp is my local machine,I just inserted my sample BinarySocket.html into webroot and accessed it through http://pc4xp/BinarySocket.html

Iam getting Security Error Please Help me to solve this problem.Is there jivesoftwre.com contains a openfire server configured with client port 5222 for monitoring requests from other domains.Please help to solve my issue and all my doubtrs.Is there any additional settings I have to given in the Openfire Server settings to achieve the connection to the jivesoftware.com

I still dont get what you are trying to do. Why do you want to connect to jivesoftware.com? It’s their internal server and you should leave it alone. And your Openfire server has nothing to do in this case. You should be trying to connect to your own Openfire server with SparkWeb. Anyway, i’ve already told what i know and geve you a link, so i have nothing else to do. Will not answer anymore, sorry. Good luck.

Sparkweb.swf is the chat module used in my application.I got sparkweb code from igniterealtime .com.It is a flex application there has a SparkWeb.mxml file it contains a presetup() inside this function tried to load security policy file from the jivesoftware.com with port address 5229.

then the SparkWeb.mxml file has one another function init() inside this function tried to connect to one socket.I think it may be the servername with jivesoftware.com and with port 5222.I attached the SparkWeb.mxml for your kind attention.If I don’t need to connect to jivesoftware.com for enabling chat please may i know which server i have to connect.

Please Help me
SparkWeb.mxml.txt.zip (4049 Bytes)