SparkMeet - Spark Plugin for Openfire Meetings

I found the repos but not sure exactly what I am looking at. When I click it I do not see a jar file it is the source. Is there a working compilation of this i can download that works with the current Pade and Meeting server?

Try https://bamboo.igniterealtime.org/browse/SPARK-NIGHTLY-1617/artifact/shared/Install4j-generated-media/

1 Like

I just installed this 2 days ago and I now have the Pade button in the message box. I can not get a windows to pop up when I click it but my friend has this version now and when I send him the Pade invite he gets a window that pops up on his. I wonder why it is not popping up on my pc. Both r using the 2.9.5 with jre for windows.

If you can, i suggest starting with a fresh Spark profile, by deleting C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Spark
folder and setting up everything fresh. If you don’t want to lose settings and history, at least exit Spark, delete all files in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Spark\logs. Start Spark, press on Pade button in chat. Then check all logs for related errors.

1 Like

I will give that a try. Will let you know. Merry Christmas by the way.

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have it now working correctly but now I noticed it always asks for permission every time you click on Microphone or cam or any other setting.

It is the built in Eclipse browser. Could you please disable the security for it so it doesn’t keep asking for permission?

The meeting window once it pops up asks for same permission over and over again. How to make that auto click yes or bypass it?

I seen on the eclipse github that you can disable it like this https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35852684/electron-chromium-disable-web-security

new BrowserWindow({webPreferences: {webSecurity: false}});

hellos, i have openfire 4.3, how install SparkMeet?? , i need enable the conference video??

greads

hellos, i need your help!! you can help, with de configuration , i want to do video conference!!

regads