My Openfire 3.6.0a on a Linux server.
My Active Directory is on Windows Server 2003
And my clients are running Spark 2.5.8 on Windows XP
This is my second day trying to get SSO to work, but I’m still getting nothing .
I had Openfire up and running, and could log in no problem using AD. I made the changes as suggested by the SSO guide, and now I can’t log in even with just putting in my regular credentials. Everytime I log on my server, it gives me the setup guide for Openfire, and then when I finish, it just makes me do it again, and it keeps looping!
Would it be possible for someone with a linux server to post a copy of their openfire.xml file so I can see what I’m doing wrong, as I believe this is where my issue is coming from at the moment.