I am posting here instead of in the spark forum because I think the problem is related to the backend, but I am not certain though. I am using Spark 2.6.0 RC 1 and openfire 3.7.0. Openfire is running on a 2k3 server 32 bit box and spark is running on 7 64bit as well as xp sp3 32 bit.
I have setup openfire to use LDAP auth for logging in. As of right now, if I set the login on my spark client to manual, and I put in my AD cred’s, I can login (and also my co-hort can do the same). If the spark clients are setup use sso, we can’t login. We get “Unable to connect using Single Sign-On. Please check your principal and server settings.”
I am looking for suggestions on what to do next to get SSO to work.
Also, if you need me to post any config files, logs, or give any settings, please ask.
Thank you for your time!