StackOverflowError With Openfire 3.10.0

Hello!

I have update my Openfire code and run it .

I got this exception :

Exception in thread “LegacySSL-Thread-1” java.lang.StackOverflowError

at org.apache.log4j.spi.LoggingEvent.(LoggingEvent.java:154)

at org.apache.log4j.Category.forcedLog(Category.java:388)

at org.apache.log4j.Category.log(Category.java:853)

at org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter.error(Log4jLoggerAdapter.java:575)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Int erceptorManager.java:251)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalSession.process(LocalSession.java:288)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routeToLocalDomain(RoutingTableI mpl.java:344)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routePacket(RoutingTableImpl.jav a:238)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketPacketWriteHandler.process(SocketPacketWrit eHandler.java:68)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketDelivererImpl.deliver(PacketDelivererImpl.j ava:56)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.NIOConnection.deliver(NIOConnection.java:264)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalClientSession.deliver(LocalClientSession .java:857)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalSession.process(LocalSession.java:289)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routeToLocalDomain(RoutingTableI mpl.java:344)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routePacket(RoutingTableImpl.jav a:238)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketPacketWriteHandler.process(SocketPacketWrit eHandler.java:68)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketDelivererImpl.deliver(PacketDelivererImpl.j ava:56)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.NIOConnection.deliver(NIOConnection.java:264)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalClientSession.deliver(LocalClientSession .java:857)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalSession.process(LocalSession.java:289)

When I close spark I`ll got this exception.

The spark is by 5223 port to connect.

Yes, this is a known issue with the NIO connector (NIOConnection and related). We are actively working on it, expect to have it resolved in the nightly build shortly. You can follow our progress here if you like: OF-857.