powered by Jive Software

Statistics plugin stopped working in 3.2.1

Has anybody got the statistics plugin working with 3.2.1 or 3.2.2? I had it running in 3.2.0 but i have not been able to get it to run in 3.2.1. I have deleted the plugin and reinstalled to no avail.

BR

David

Has anyone else seen this problem or is it just me?

BR

David

Hi David,

Are you referring to the statistics plugin from Version 2 Software?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hello Ryan

I mean the plugin that was release with 3.2.0 - Version 1.0.0 – January 1, 2007

Best Regards

David

Hey David,

I don’‘t know what’'s going on with that plugin. Anyway, since Wildfire 3.2.1 we decided to rename that plugin to load statistics to make it more explicit the purpose of the plugin. Attached you will find the latest version of the plugin that should work fine with your server.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

– Gato

Hi Gato

The new version seems to be working now - thanks. Do you have any idea what the problem was?

BR

David

Hey David,

No, not really. May be if I see the exception you were having it may give me a clue.

Regards,

– Gato

Hi Gato

Actually I coudln’'t see anything in the logs indicating a problem otherwise I would have posted it. The plugin simply stopped writing to the statistics file. Restarting the server made no difference. Deleting the statistics file made no difference.

Whne I tried to delete the plugin through the browser it just hung although when the server was restarted the plugin had been deleted. It wasn’'t possible to restart the service through the windows services manager. window.

It doesn’'t matter too much now as the new plugin seems to work but I was just wondering…

BR

David

I might have a related problem.

Wildfire 3.2.3.

I can not delete the Load Statistic plugin, version 1.0.0 from the install and from this thread.

I also can not delete Content Filter plugin, version 1.4.0 from the install. If I delete them, they show up in the user interface after a few seconds. I had to remove them manually from the file system to prevent loading.

Updating the plugin list after that did not enable the Content Filter plugin, and Load Statistics is not in the available list.

I still get this with openfire 3.3.0. It seems to affect all plugins which got a directory with lowercase characters and a jar file with camelcase. For example loadStats.jar, userCreation.jar and contentFilter.jar. Linux, if it matters. All files have the same properties as the plugins that I can disable with the web gui.