Stepping down from Lead Developer

Hello all,

It’s been a while, I do apologise for not being here the last year or so but indeed my life has taken priority. Now being at college I intend to move my life forward and go onto university ideally attending a software engineering course or at least something software related. So, this is my resignation, if anyone could recommend a new lead developer I’d be happy to pass this information onto Gato or someone else.

It has been a pleasure to work on an application such as Spark and perhaps one day, when my life becomes less hectic I’ll be able to continue development here.

Thanks,

Andrew Seymour

Hi Andrew,

sad to hear that Spark has no lead developer any more. I’d vote for a college without college girls (;

What about a Spark 2.6.0 release? Even if the current beta has still some issues one should release it as-is to honor your work.

LG

Hey, Andrew,

Thanks for all you work and patience with the 2.6.0 version of Spark As for the replacement, there is one person, who is currently doing a lot of work in the SVN and personally i think could be a project lead, but we have to hear from him about this. I’m talking about cstux (Michael Will). So, maybe it will cheer you up to know that the work is continuing and if you ever find the time to get back, you will probably find a project with some activity

it2000 wrote:

What about a Spark 2.6.0 release? Even if the current beta has still some issues one should release it as-is to honor your work.

Actually, some folks are using the Beta 2 in the production. I think Todd is