i set up a wildfire server on intranet with auth against ldap m$ server on same subnet.
everything is fast and nice.
i set up another wildfire server on the outside network to authenticate against the same ldap server.
since both are on different subnets i tunnelled the firewall from the outside.
everything is less fast but it’'s still nice unless i try to open ldap groups (or “some” users).
the web i-face hangs waiting, until the whole thing times out and i need to re-authenticate.
both wildfire servers are the same, same ldap configuration except for the address.
they both work fairly good.
i don’‘t know why the system hangs on some user and all groups, since i couldn’'t find anything different from browsable/not-browsable users.