Substance LaF Update patch

I don’t think we should force old users. But completely new ones. Why not. Luna was selected to resemble old Synthetica skin from 2.5.8 version. This was way long ago, so maybe we shouldn’t be so attached to that old striking blue theme.

Hi

please open an issue for the patch and move it into the community trunk.Let’s see, if we can get some response by users abuout. I’ll do a small test in my dev team.

Walter

The ticket is already there SPARK-1539, though it has two patches. One for Substance update and one changes how Spark applies new skin (it restarts Spark). I think they should have two separate tickets.

I’ll split those out to two separate tickets when I get home tonight. I was refering to a patch that preps for a next release (cleanup version numbers, etc).

ok. i split out the two patches to their own tickets. SPARK-1539 of the (in)substance patch/update and SPARK-1544 which is still a wip. SPARK-1538 is another library update from the (in)substance project - the Trident library that handles animations and what-not. SPARK-1539 and SPARK-1538 should both be ready for testing in the Trunk and beta builds, however I do not have commit access to push it in. Perhaps you or someone with commit access could push them to Trunk? Thanks

I’ll ask Tim Jentz to review and apply, if ok. Please make sure that the LaF related issues are flaged in Jira with the componentn “Look and Feel”. It helps to get those things tight…

awesome thanks. i’ll be sure to pay attention to the “component” tags from now on