Survey: help us improve Wildfire!

Hey all,

We put up a survey to get your input on how you use Wildfire and what improvements you’‘d like to see. We’'d greatly appreciate it if you could take the time (5-10 mins) to fill it out.

http://www2.jivesoftware.com/survey/s?s=352

Many thanks,

Matt

Matt

Usually I want more functionality, I always vote for all the functions I came across on the developer forum (some functions I don’'t even need it.). Now I want more of stablity after facing some trouble after I have upgraded version 2.2 to 2.3 and wildfire 2.4 .

I would like to have the bugs fixed

like, self-signed ssl needing the default password and session disconnected after 30 minutes (I haven’‘t tested out that issue yet, I am still struggling with other things. ) I can’'t truly say that I understand how you guys have been working hard as I have never been in such enviroment before. However I can say that a lot of people truly appreciate you guys works.

Thanks,

wmhtet

wmhtet,

I can’'t truly say that I

understand how you guys have been working hard as I

have never been in such enviroment before. However I

can say that a lot of people truly appreciate you

guys works.

Can you explain what you mean a bit more? Are you concerned that more time is getting spent creating new features rather than fixing bugs? We definitely hope that’'s not the case, but your feedback is definitely valuable.

Regards,

Matt