Trying Netbeans unsuccessfully... 4 errors: cannot find symbol : variable BLOCK_CONTACT_16x16

Hi,

I am currently trying to compile spark using netbeans hoping that it might let me edit Spark GUI with its visual interface (since couldn’t do it with eclipse VE)

I had managed to compile it with eclipse, but following the similar guide for Netbeans, gave me 4 compiling errors, as follows:

(something else needs to be added to libraries? What?)

Compiling 56 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\oozturk7\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\spark\target\classes

C:\Documents and Settings\oozturk7\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\sparkimpl\plugin\pri vacy\PrivacyManager.java:131: cannot find symbol

symbol : variable BLOCK_CONTACT_16x16

contactItem.setSideIcon( SparkRes.getImageIcon( SparkRes.BLOCK_CONTACT_16x16 ) );

C:\Documents and Settings\oozturk7\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\sparkimpl\plugin\pri vacy\PrivacyManager.java:137: cannot find symbol

offlineItem.setSideIcon( SparkRes.getImageIcon( SparkRes.BLOCK_CONTACT_16x16 ) );

C:\Documents and Settings\oozturk7\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\sparkimpl\plugin\pri vacy\PrivacyPlugin.java:113: cannot find symbol

symbol : variable UNBLOCK_CONTACT_16x16

blockMenu = new JMenuItem(Res.getString(“menuitem.unblock.contact”), SparkRes.getImageIcon(SparkRes.UNBLOCK_CONTACT_16x16));

C:\Documents and Settings\oozturk7\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\sparkimpl\plugin\pri vacy\PrivacyPlugin.java:128: cannot find symbol

blockMenu = new JMenuItem(Res.getString(“menuitem.block.contact”), SparkRes.getImageIcon(SparkRes.BLOCK_CONTACT_16x16));

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

4 errors

C:\Documents and Settings\oozturk7\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\spark\build.xml:236: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

BUILD FAILED (total time: 18 seconds)

Thanks in advance,

Ozgur