Typing Notification

Dear everyone. I’m installing Spark 2.5.8. Everything run smoothly but there is no typing notification inside conversation. Is it some bugs or my misconfiguration? I notice that in Spark screenshot there is Typing Notification feature.

Best Regards

The screen shot shows a text message at the bottom of the screen. We’re running 2.6.0. b2 and the status indicator changes to a pencil. See attached file for screen shot.

I’m running 2.5.8 and no typing notification in the bottom of the screen. What version of sparks that have typing notification in the bottom of the screen? Anyway thanks for the answer. I’ll try the 2.6.0 b2.

Best Regards

I have the same issue. I don’t see typing notifications. I’m running Spark 2.5.8 and Openfire 3.7.0

He didn’t mean that notification appears at the bottom of the chat window, he said that his screenshot is at the bottom of his reply There is no other typing notification in Spark except that status icon changing to a pencil icon (check his screenshot again). Also, in the latest version you can enable typing notification in the systray icon (it will also change to a pencil icon).

try 2.6.0 RC2