Unable to clustering in OpenFire

When I paste public License in Enterprise Tab window…I found some change on that window…Like Current User, Active Conversations, etc… actvated

But clustering is disable till now…!even if I paste public License…How enable Clustering… in Openfire

Hey bhupendra,

What’s the warming message that you see in the admin console when trying to enable/disable clustering. Openfire will tell if you do not have a valid license or if you are using the embedded database.

Regards,

– Gato

Hi dombiak_gaston…!

when I paste that valid License on TextArea in Enterprise window,I found a message on Enterprise Tab…Like That…

h3. Days Remaining in Evaluation: 13

Your evaluation of Openfire Enterprise expires in 13 day(s). Contact our sales department to purchase a license.

but When I move for Clustering on Server tab , that window contain a warning like this…And CheckBoxs are disbaled…!

Clustering not available

Clustering license is not valid. You need to update your license to enable clustering.

Hey bhupendra,

when I paste that valid License on TextArea in Enterprise window,I found a message on Enterprise Tab…Like That…

h3. Days Remaining in Evaluation: 13

Your evaluation of Openfire Enterprise expires in 13 day(s). Contact our sales department to purchase a license.

I would recommend contacting the sales department if the remaining days is incorrect. They are the ones that can help you with that.

but When I move for Clustering on Server tab , that window contain a warning like this…And CheckBoxs are disbaled…!

Clustering not available

Clustering license is not valid. You need to update your license to enable clustering.

Having an enterprise license is not enough to use clustering. The enterprise license has to have clustering enabled so you can use it. Once again, contact the sales department if you think the clustering information in the license is incorrect.

Regards,

– Gato

Oh, if you are using the license we provided until the enterprise features were made open source then you won’t be able to use clustering. That license was good for one month aprox and clustering was not enabled.

Regards,

– Gato

Thanks…gaston…!