Unable to view Server Certificates after upgrading to 3.2.0

Hi there!

I’‘ve just upgraded my Wildfire server from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0. Now, I cannot access the Server Certificates page to view my installed SSL certificates. I’'m getting this error message:

java.io.IOException

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SSLConfig.getKeyStore(SSLConfig.java:155)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.admin.ssl_002dcertificates_jsp._jspService(ssl_002dce rtificates_jsp.java:83)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:491)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1074)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:11 8)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1065)

at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:65)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1065)

at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingF ilter.java:41)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:69)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:98)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:365)

at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:185)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:689)

at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:391)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollect ion.java:146)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)

at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:285)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:457)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.j ava:751)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:500)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:357)

at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:329)

at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)

In addition, I’'m unable to connect to the server using a SSL secured connection.

Any ideas?

Message was edited by: ScP

Never mind. I’‘ve just completely re-installed my server and created new certificates. It’'s all working now.

I’‘m having the same problem but I can’'t throw away my database because my users will lose all their contacts and server side stuff.

You don’‘t have to delete your database. I’'ve deleted everything except the “embedded-db” folder, which contains the servers database.

I’‘m guessing you made a decision and resolved this one way or another, but this looks similar to an issue I’'ve just resolved with my 3.3.1 installation. An incorrect SSL keystore password can cause the same error:

http://www.igniterealtime.org/forum/thread.jspa?messageID=148858#148858

Hope this is useful,

–scott