Updating AD LDAP Information into OpenFire

I just turned on our Active Directory integration in OpenFire. I’m running the server on a Debian GNU/Linux server. My question is regarding the population of vCard information from AD. It recieved everything fine.

I did happen to notice some errors that were in the actual user account information, such as incorrect job titles and phone numbers. I made the appropriate changes on the Domain Controller, but it has yet to refresh this information in OpenFire. I would like to make sure that all the vCard information on our users is up-to-date and correct.

I’ve stopped and restarted the OpenFire service in hopes if it pulling the updated information with no luck. Is there some steps I could try to resolve this issue? Or is it once that the information is populated into OpenFire there is no way to change it?

UPDATE: I just checked into this a tad more, it appears this might be a bug in Spark 2.5.6 as it didn’t update the information. I just checked with my co-workers, and the information did update in their clients. They are running 2.5.5. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nils