Upgrade 3.3.2 to 3.4.3 = Can't login Admin console

Running on Windows 2003 R2 server/MySQL 5, I just tried upgrading to 3.4.3, I backed up my C:\Program Files\Openfire directory. Then ran the installer.exe, entered the correct info during setup. Launch Admin console but login doesn’t work. Also, I noticed that the setup script did not change my admin password.

Did the database structure change from 3.3.2 to 3.4.3, its acting as if it can’t login to the MySQL database but I’ve verified the user/pass is correct and has permissions to the database. An error of "Unknown column ‘roomPassword’ in the ‘field list’ ??? in error.log:

2008.01.09 02:34:39 org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MUCPersistenceManager.loadRoomsFromDB(MUCPersi stenceManager.java:570)

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column ‘roomPassword’ in ‘field list’

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2985)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1631)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1723)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3283)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1332)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1467)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MUCPersistenceManager.loadRoomsFromDB(MUCPers istenceManager.java:427)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MultiUserChatServerImpl.start(MultiUserChatSe rverImpl.java:905)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.startModules(XMPPServer.java:586)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.access$500(XMPPServer.java:92)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer$1.run(XMPPServer.java:412)

Thanks for the help!