Upgraded from 4.1.5 to 4.1.6 - can't see any users in admin console

I have just upgraded OpenFire from 4.1.5 to 4.1.6
When I logged into the admin console, it took me through some setup pages.
I didn’t know how this was previously setup so I went for the default settings and the embedded database.

In my add/remove programs, it looks like I now have both versions installed (4.1.5 and 4.1.6) but the admin console is opening 4.1.6

Now when I look in users/groups, there is only 1 user there - admin.
Yet, my Spark client still appears to be working.
How do I get all my users back into the admin console please?

I have uninstalled 4.1.6 and rebooted my server and now it all seems OK again. It is running 4.1.5 and my admin console is 4.1.5 and all my users are there.
Please can you advise what is the correct way to upgrade to 4.1.6?

From the upgrade guide (which is not yet published)
"1) (fastest) When running the x64 installer point it to the current installation folder of Openfire (by default C:\Program files (x86)\Openfire). If you have Openfire service installed (version prior 4.1.5), stop it first. During the installation it will install/reinstall the service and on the last step you will have to choose whether to run it.

1. (recommended?) When running the x64 installer point it to a new installation folder (by default C:\Program Files\Openfire). If you have Openfire service installed (version prior 4.1.5), stop it first. During the installation it will install/reinstall the service. On the last step check not to start the service. Copy the /conf, /embedded-db (if using this database), /plugins, /resources/security from the old installation folder to the new one. Manually start the services via Services control page.

The upgrade guide has been tested against 4.1.4 version. It should work for older version, but the results may be different for very old versions. You won’t have to stop the service before the upgrade since the version 4.1.5. It will stop and reinstall it automatically."

Is this going to be published for Linux-users as well?

Not sure. I’m mainly Windows user myself, so can’t really test on Linux that much.