User 'admin' not allowed to login

I have installed openfire from a while and it was working good. After a restart I can not login with admin user or any user. I am using mysql database with opnfire.
I got this error in debug
org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.UnauthorizedException: User ‘admin’ not allowed to login.
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.login_jsp._jspService(login_jsp.java:187)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:812)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1669)
at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:39)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:76)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:53)
at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:226)
at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:165)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1061)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:110)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:499)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:311)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:257)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:544)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:635)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:555)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

how to make all users able to login again, and why this happens after restart.

What is your Openfire version? Do you use LDAP integration? Just guessing, that maybe administration checkbox was removed from user ‘admin’ and some other user was in fact administrator. Or maybe no user was marked as administrator.

I am working on Openfire 4.1.5 with Mysql database.
This issue happens after ever restart with all users with administrator privileges even after changing password to all users.

What OS are you using Openfire on and how do you start/run Openfire?

Open fire works as docker container on Ubuntu 18.04 OS.

Usually such issue after restart is happening when a user running Openfire doesn’t have write access to /openfire/conf/.

but this issue prevent login as admin
or any user with admin privileges, so admin user have write access to /openfire/conf/

I’m talking about OS user not the admin user for Admin Console. Because Openfire is running with permissions of some user on your Linux system. This system user should have write access to /openfire/conf.

I run openfire container with the root user

I have no experience with Docker or containers in general and i haven’t used Openfire on Linux for a while, so can’t say what is happening here.