User History

I have replaced a comptuer on our network. The user had history enabled on her previous machine. The previous machine was running XP and the new Machine is running Windows 7. Where can I find the file that would have the user history on the old PC? Can I move it to the new PC and if so, where to I copy it to? (File Path)

Openfire 4.0.0 on the server and Spark Version 2.7.1

Thanks in advance for your help.

Os arquivos ficam na pasta *%appdata%\spark\user*

É só copiar do antigo para o novo computador

Copy from:

XP C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Spark\user\username@servername\transcripts

to

Win7 C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Spark\user\username@servername\transcripts

Of course, contacts should match the old contacts for Spark to pick up the right history files.

So if the user has multiple accounts, user@servername, user@servername1, user@servername2, etc. Is there a way to combine all history or will they need to access the different accounts another way. There was a server that was used sometime ago. I moved all users from that server. I have placed those files in the transcript folder, but they are not showing in the history.

They were also not showing in the history while it was on XP, i believe. Yes, there is no way to combine history for different accounts used with one Spark application.

Thanks again for your help.