Ok, I’m just baffled.
Here’s some debug output; I’ve traced through everything and can’t figure out why the event isn’t triggered.
Users:kplummer:Documents:Flex Builder 2 copy:SLWA:bin:main-debug.swf - 856,966 bytes after decompression
DEBUG: logging in…
DEBUG: in handleConnectionSuccess
in getRegistrationFields_result() creating new RegistrationFieldsEvent…
Shoulda just created the RegistrationFieldsEvent…
I’ve added some traces in XMPPConnection to try and figure out what’s going on.
My code is attached for viewing pleasure - but, I really need some help (at least something to look for).
main.mxml (11492 Bytes)