User summary page blank

Hi:

I’‘m using version 2.1.2 and I just loaded about 15,000 users into my mysql database from a text file. However, when I go to the user summary page, it’‘s blank. I can search for individual users though. Apparently there’'s a limit as to how many users that page can show. How can I rectify this?

Secondly, how do I start the latest build?, I notice a messenger.sh and a messenger.bat file.

I’‘m using version 2.1.2 and I just loaded about 15,000 users into my mysql database from a text file. However, when I go to the user summary page, it’'s blank. I can search for individual users though

OK, scratch this, it now shows all the users.

But I’'d still like to know about issue #2.

which OS are you using? You just have to overwrite your jive installation with newer build (stopping server before it of course:)). Also you can make a backup of your old installation. I think it should start as previously. in linux i’'m using deamon to start server, so i dont have to do anything after upgrade (well, only change permissions of folders:))

i’'m using red hat 9. How do you use the daemon to start the server?

i’'m using red hat 9. How do you use the daemon to start the server?

you are using RPM install? I’'m not sure how it work after overwriting then.

about daemon. Maybe this part of documentation could be helpful:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/builds/messenger/docs/latest/documentation/install-g uide.html#unix