Userlist plugin and build 2005_02_23

Hi,

I had previously installed version 2.1.1 using the rpm package. Since then I´ve upgraded to the nightly build so i could use the userlist plugin. I installed it (copied the folder build to the plugin folder) but i can´t seem to get it to work. I tried sending a message to info@userlist.mydomain but without success… Have anyone installed it with success?

thx a lot

This plugin will not work with 2005-02-23 because of API changes (http://www.jivesoftware.org/issues/browse/JM-176). Please wait for next plugin version. It will be released soon.

oh, ok. Thanks a lot for your work on this plugin.

New version (2.0beta) of User List Plugin available.

Simple copy distrib/userlist.jar into Messenger’'s plugins directory.

Then open a chat with info@userlist.SERVERNAME and say “help”.

Attention: Localization does not work yet with locales other than “en”.

do you know if this works if jive authenticates against an ldap source? I´m using active directory right now

I do not know. Sorry.

do you know if this works if jive authenticates

against an ldap source? I´m using active directory

right now

Yes, LDAP support is included with Jive Messenger. Please see the LDAP documentation that’'s included with the download.

Regards,

Matt

New version (2.0beta2) of User List Plugin available.

• Localization support implemented. (Distr already contains “en” and “ru” resource files.)

• Query language features has been improved. (Substitution characters ‘’*’’ and ‘’?’’ are supported.)

hey,fefelov ,i want to discuss,why not supply chinese?i can provide chinese resource file to help for you.

With pleasure I shall add the Chinese translation to the plugin. But there is one problem. The structure of resource files for the present is not certain finally. This structure will be fixed in 2.0. After release of this version I shall accept all possible variants of translations.

hey tangzhen!

please add MSN number: zhu_am@msn.com

i want to discuss !