Users disconecting after search

The server is JM 2.2.0 (Linux) and the clients are Psi 0.9.3 and Miranda 0.3.3.1 (both Windows).

When the client try to search for other users they are disconected before the result of the search display.

The error appears to occur when there are many users in the result (like 200).

Here is the debug log, the only that I found something useful about this error.

2006.01.24 08:43:45 Logging off user01@server01/Psi on org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketConnection@5438e1 soc

ket: 25bd56[SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA: Socket[addr=/IP_01,port=1269,localport=2511]] session: org.jivesoftware.m

essenger.ClientSession@1627b8b status: -1 address: user01@server01/Psi id: 1e2c3d14 presence:

2006.01.24 08:43:48 Connect Socket[addr=/IP_02,port=1067,localport=2510]
2006.01.24 08:43:48 Logging off server01/71baba96 on org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketConnection@63f5af socket: Soc
ket[addr=/IP_02,port=1067,localport=2510] session: org.jivesoftware.messenger.ClientSession@96e599 status: 1 address:
server01/71baba96 id: 71baba96 presence:

regards,

Rodrigo.

and the version of Search plugin?

and the version of Search plugin?

Don’‘t know if it’'s helpfull, but here is the XML Console of Psi

Message was edited by:

mrodrigom

cant remember what was the last Search version for 2.2.x releases.

Oi Rodrigo,

My very first recommendation is to update both the server and the client to their latest version. A huge list of bugs were fixed since JM 2.2.0 was out so you may be running into an already fixed issue.

Have you checked the log files? Do you see any error on the server when the client gets disconnected? Who is sending the last </stream:stream> (the server or the client)?

Regards,

– Gato

Oi Rodrigo,

My very first recommendation is to update both the

server and the client to their latest version.

Wilfire 2.4.3

Search 1.1.5

Psi 0.10

Miranda 0.4.0.2

Though some people are staying with old versions because they work fine. There is some sense in that (i have moved 2.2.2 > 2.4.3 only two days ago). But this is a hard task for developers to move on and to maintain old versions. Especially when there are incompatibility problems between old and new versions of W, JM and plugins.

hi Gato.

Oi Rodrigo,

My very first recommendation is to update both the

server and the client to their latest version. A huge

list of bugs were fixed since JM 2.2.0 was out so you

may be running into an already fixed issue.

I’'ll try to do that. What should I do to upgrade from JM 2.2.0 to W 2.4.3? Storage and authentication in MySQL (Linux)

regards,

Rodrigo.

Follow the kb document url=http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/entry.jspa?externalID=481&categoryID=2 2Steps for upgrading Jive Messenger to Wildfire[/url].

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

– Gato

Hi!

I read it. Just to make sure, no MySQL schema or table changed, right?

regards,

Rodrigo.

Gato, embedded-db files in JM has “messenger” prefix and not “jive-messenger”. But maybe you were referring just to a JM as a product but not the exact name of files?