Users not populating from Openfire to Spark

Hello, I had Openfire 3.9.3 installed on Windows Server 2008. A few days ago, all the users who had previously shown up as being online in Spark are now no longer listed in Spark at all. They are not even showing up as offline. I can however, type their name in the bottom of spark to pull their profile up and then send them an IM. The Users information is populating in Openfire but the information is not making its way to Spark contacts. I spent a long time trying to resolve the issue and ended up uninstalling Openfire. I then attempted to reinstall the program but to no avail. I even tried to delete 3.9.3 and down grade to 3.9.1 as Google searches had indicated problems with Openfire and LDAP in 3.9.3 and 3.9.2 though they did not seem to be specific to my situation. Even with the older version installed, I still end up with Users in Openfire but nothing showing up in Spark (With the exception of the User who is logged into their own Spark client shows as being available).

PLEASE help. Thanks

Just in case anyone else is having an issue with this. The problem turned out to be that we made changes in active directory and moved the group that contained our users. This prevented the users from showing up in spark