Warnings and how to remove?

Hi All,

I am receiving the following in the warn.log file:

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketConnection.validate(SocketConnection.java: 94)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.SessionManager.isActiveRoute(SessionManager.java:625 )

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.handler.IQAuthHandler.login(IQAuthHandler.java:191)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.handler.IQAuthHandler.handleIQ(IQAuthHandler.java:14 1)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.handler.IQHandler.process(IQHandler.java:48)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:202)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:73)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.PacketRouter.route(PacketRouter.java:65)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReadThread.readStream(SocketReadThread.jav a:285)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReadThread.run(SocketReadThread.java:105)

How do I eliminate these? And is the server trying to communicate with jivesoftware.org? And how do I stop that from occuring?

Thanks,

Ken

Hey Ken,

The first line of the exception is missing in your post so I don’'t know why you are asking if the server is trying to communicate with jivesoftware.org.

The stack trace shows that a user was logging in and the server found a previous connection of the same user using the same resource so the server is checking if the previous connection is still valid. Since the previous connection was not valid the server is logging a warning since it may be an irregular situation that you may want to analyze.

Currently there is no way to deactivate these type of warnings. However, those warnings shouldn’'t be so frequent unless the user is killing his client or there is some type of network problem.

Regards,

– Gato