When will Spark 2.5 be available for skinning?

When will Spark 2.5 be available for skinning?

I asked this question a week or so again and followed up with a Jive Represenative Tuesday and got this response from Kelly Perkel on 4/10/2007:

“It’s a new update daily J So, here’s the latest from our end in regards to Spark Skinning: we are planning on making skinning available for the 2.5 release. However, it will not be available for 2 months. I don’t have a lot of information on what the process will be like after the program ends – we’re still working that out internally.”

-Iota

Kelly’‘s statement about it not being available immediately is accurate, however I want to comment on the “program ends” statement–we have not made plans to end the skinning service. We are only researching our options as we need to create a more time and cost effective means to maintain this service while improving it’'s reliability.

Kevin, thanks for replying.

Chris, Iota, I just posted a blog entry about the Spark Skinning updates which will hopefully eliminate any confusion about the service.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi,

This may be a daft question…

Is skinning provided as part of Enterprise or is there an additional charge? I thought it was only available as a stand-alone option!

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,

Spark Skinning is provided as a part of Enterprise. It used to be available as a stand-alone option, but not is only available in Enterprise.

Cheers,

Greg