Where to download 1.2.3a?

Hello!

I want to know if it’s possible to still download the 1.2.3a version of the IM Gateway Plugin. I can’t find anywhere.

I’m still using the 3.5.2 version of Openfire and need this old version, since the 1.2.4 requires Openfire 3.6.0

Thanks in advance!

I would also like to know the answer to this. Is there anywhere I can get the 3.5 plugins?

Thank you,

Russ

I’m afraid there is no way to download old plugins. I do consider this a problem and have it on my list to work on a solution for though. You can build the plugin yourself following the build instructions in the im gateway documents section and using the svn url http://svn.igniterealtime.org/svn/repos/gateway/tags/gateway_1_2_3a

Thank you Daniel, I am looking into upgrading and seeing if my custom changes will stay in place if so then I am not worried about this as much.

Edit: The upgrade kept the settings in place

Russ

Has anyone got the plugin available which they can upload on this forum ? Unfortunately I am having problems with people logging to msn and are getting quite irrate…

I tried and I failed…mostly because I am not familiar with compiling java on my linux console. Its lacking all sorts of stuff.

I tried ANT.

The one I gave up was:

[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.

BUILD FAILED
~/gateway_1_2_3/build.xml:34: Problem: failed to create task or type if
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any / declarations have taken place.

This is a bit annoying I have to admit, because I need to setup a new server and I wont use 1.6.0a because it failed quite often here as soon as I let more users online.

Now. 3.5.2 worked fine BUT I can’t because it just has no gatewayplugin available that suits it.

Daniel? Would you be so kind to just compile one and post it here? You have the right programs and know how to do that…it takes you probably around 2 minutes and would save quite a few people quite a few hassles…thx

1.2.3a attached.
gateway.jar (1188765 Bytes)

Thx, this was so ***** quick, I am impressed *g

May I offer you a coffee for your service?

EDIT:

And it works like a charm if I may add

Too bad I cannot get points for the solution since this was not your thread .

HEHE.

Good answers don’t get unnoticed

Points added

Thank you Todd. We are back in operation will all users re-connecting to MSN.