Which ports to open on teh firewall

I’'ve created an issue to deal with the fail-over problem you can track it here:

SMACK-128

Alex

Thanks again Alex:

I downloaded Wildfire 2.5.1 installed it and restarted it. Then I tried again and this time it works! However, every file I tried takes more than one to one and half minute to negotiate only then it started the file transfer. What’'s the problem? And what is IBB?

etherboy

Hey etherboy:

IBB: In Band Bystreams… We use two file transfer protocols in Wildfire/Spark in order to implement file transfer, IBB is a backup of the primary protocol which opens a new socket over socks5.

In order to help you with troubleshooting the lag time, I have a feeling I know what it is, could you post your logs again now that file transfer is working?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex:

I did another transfer today. And it still took 1.5 minute to negotiate. So here is a log. Looks like there is an error code 406. Thanks again!!!

All Packets

Raw Sent Packets

Raw Received Packets

… data part …

Hmmm… if the proxy setup is working correctly it wouldn’'t be using IBB, as it is. Would it be possible to get a login to your server, is it accesible from the internet? You can contact me via IM with the appropriate info. This would help me very much in troubleshooting this issue further.

Thanks,

Alex

Alex:

Sorry to come back to this issue just now, been tied up by other projects. Unfortunately, my manager won’‘t let me create an account for you. Maybe I’'ll try later on my own machine and see if the same issue exists too. Thanks!