actually it was a ~ 8PM, but Wildfire is showing +1

hour

That’'s Win 2000 MS was thinking Lithuania is in GMT +01 five years ago

yes, of course, but I fully support naming it

something independent, even UserList. Just please ,

if you do change it, make sure you still accept

Wildfire ok?

I will for sure do so.

The reason I didn’‘t go with something generic like “UserList” is because at some point I’'d like to have the plugin handle the not only the import/exporting of users but also group and property info.

cant find those threads with problems after upgrading to 2.5.0 (plugins, high CPU). have just upgraded my production server. Everything is working fine (plugins are in place, CPU is calm).

Hey wroot,

We are also running Wildfire 2.5.0 in jivesoftware.com and haven’'t seen such behavior. Therefore, what it seems reasonable to say is that we are not using the same features that they are using or our configuration is different.

Regards,

– Gato

Though I have had problems with upgrading for my test server, I go ahead and upgraded my production server. Everything is working fine and I don’'t have any problems.

Thanks Devs

wmhtet

Actually, not a problem/bug at all. The first time

Wildfire starts up, it will unpack those files.

Matt,

Thanks for the response. For some reason, a little alarm just went off in my head to go check on this thread. I feel a bit silly now that I go back and look at the stack trace in the log from my upgrade attempt. I guess I must have been a bit more tired that night than I thought. A more accurate assessment of the problem would have been that something went wrong during the unpack process, which would have been rather obvious if I had looked at more than just the first line!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jivesoftware/util/Log

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter.unpackArchives(ServerStarter.ja va:159)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:81)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:49)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.ja va:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

/code

Now, unfortunately I have no idea what the original exception was, or what happened to cause it. Most likely it was something that I did as I just attempted the deployment again and had no problems whatsoever. In any event, it may be a good idea to use an alternate logging method at that point since any exception thrown there would most likely happen before the wildfire.jar file would be unpacked.

Sorry for my previous misinterpretation of the exception.

Cheers,

-craig

Craig,

Thanks, I fixed the logging. It will now go to system.err.

Regards,

Matt

We’‘re still in a test stage, deciding whether to adopt Wildfire. I don’‘t always have time to keep current on the logs. I’'ve had this warning for some time now:

2006.03.03 10:33:41 Closing session due to incorrect hostname in stream header. Connection: org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketConnection@6ce26e socket: Socket[addr=/192.168.1.158,port=2132,localport=5269] session: null

Some time after upgrading late last night, I got this warning:

2006.03.06 02:04:46 Unable to get warning for connection:

java.sql.SQLException: Invalid state, the Connection object is closed.

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC2.checkOpen(ConnectionJDBC2.java:1494)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC2.getWarnings(ConnectionJDBC2.java:2068 )

at org.jivesoftware.database.ConnectionPool.run(ConnectionPool.java:254)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I’'m also getting this error:

2006.03.06 04:52:13 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.privacy.PrivacyListProvider.loadDefaultPrivacyList(P rivacyListProvider.java:168)

] Error loading default privacy list of username: rasqual