Wildfire 3.0.0 Beta released

Should I report every exception seen in the logs? I’'m not sure if all of them are relevant, e.g. some of them are actually a sign of something valid happening and Wildfire taking care of them.

I’'d like to be able to see which connection manager server a user is attached to in the “client sessions” list in the admin panel.

Should I report every exception seen in the logs? I’'m

not sure if all of them are relevant, e.g. some of

them are actually a sign of something valid happening

and Wildfire taking care of them.

You can do this, even when Wildfire is working fine there could be some exceptions which could be fixed. Just, create a new thread for your errors, dont put everything here

Dont know whether you found the fix to this or not. When I upgraded from 2.6.x to 3.0 alpha I had the same issues. go into the 9/ folder for the postgres database, check the upgrade commands and run them manually. I reported this a while back, unfortuantely looks like that issue wasn’'t caught at the time.

~Jeff

Hello!

Thanks for reminding. JM-691 is interesting (the same

is the last one in JM-701). Some time ago i have

tested this with some old nightly and it seemed to

work ok with Exodus. Users from the same group wasnt

seeing each other when this group wasnt selected in

the list of groups. But today i hit that bug. Just

had to restart the server. And now Exodus is showing

users from the group it belongs to.

As documentation says "Show group in members’’ rosters

of these groups - the group will display only in the

rosters of the groups you list in the field

provided." it is a bug in shared groups behaviour.

Hmm, a rather very quick check did not show this bug in the new 3.0 at first place. However as soon as I did change a thing in the shared roster setup (like add another group to export to) it broke again.

Sorry to say but it is still there; I should have trusted the open status of JM-701 !

Bye

Starry

Hmm, a rather very quick check did not show this bug

in the new 3.0 at first place. However as soon as I

did change a thing in the shared roster setup (like

add another group to export to) it broke again.

Yes, it shows fine when you just setup such sharing. But after say server restart it gets broken.